Hoarders : New Books this Week
The Choice by Dr. Edith Eva Eger | Indians on Vacation by Thomas King | Loathe at First Sight by Suzanne Park | From Cold War to Hot Peace by Michael McFaul
I hope you're all having a great start to your week so far. Some days, I really don't know how most of us haven't just given up and lay in fetal position. After that week? Whew. Personally, I suffered two major panic attacks -- one that was severe enough that I ended up calling 911. The other was on Wednesday while all that shit was going to hell in a hand basket at the Capitol. It was bad enough that I had to spend half an hour in the bathroom because that particular episode involved me crying and gagging. The hyperventilating was bad. I'm getting some blood work done today and hopefully, my doctor can prescribe something.
N E W B O O K S T H I S W E E K
- The Choice by Dr. Edith Eva Eger. I found this book through Literary Flits' review and it sounded wonderful. So ordered a copy right away.
- Indians on Vacation by Thomas King. Last year, I read The Inconvenient Indian and have decided to read more from him. He has such a wonderful, easy to follow prose that I just enjoyed his writing so much.
- Loathe at First Sight by Suzanne Park is a contemporary fiction. By the title, you can tell it's a hate to love, enemies to lovers type of romance, so of course I'm game!
- From Cold War to Hot Peace by Michael McFaul is a nonfiction about an American ambassador in Russia during the Obama administration. Looking forward to this one, but it's a bit of a hefty book.
B O O K S R E A D L A S T W E E K
- Everything is F*cked by Mark Manson Click the link for review.
- Indians on Vacation by Thomas King. I haven't written a review but this was such a great read.
- The Hilarious World of Depression by John Moe. This was a good read as well about all the ways depression is something that needs to be studied and understood.
- Theft By Finding by David Sedaris
- The Wicker King by K Ancrum
- Crazy Stupid Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams.