On Audio : Audible $5 Sale
Audible got me again. They had a $5 sale promotion for a bunch of audiobooks so I decided to take the plunge. Here's what I got:
Forgive me for the formatting. I'm not the most patient when it comes to uploading pictures on my post. *facepalm*
- Crave by Tracy Wolff. I'm actually pretty surprise to see this book on that list, considering it's fairly new. But I guess it's a way for people to get hooked on the series. Based on the reviews, it sounds like a Twilight copycat so we'll see how it goes.
- Love Lettering by Kate Clayborn. I borrowed a copy from my library but I didn't get to read it before it expired. This book is well loved by a few of the bloggers I follow so I was happy to find it.
- You Had Me At Hola by Alexis Daria. This also a well loved Romance so I'm excited to listen to it.
- Swimming in the Dark by Tomasz Jedrowski. I have this in my TBR forever so I'm glad I'm going to be able to read it soon.
- Fable by Adrienne Young. I hope I'll like this one. The reviews seem promising.
- Freshwater by Akwaeke Emezi. I just finished reading The Death of Vivek Oji which left me in awe of this woman's stunning writing. So I'm only too happy to download this one.
Have you read any of these?